Question DG41KR not posting

Jun 10, 2022
Motherboard was working untill i changed ram frequency from 800mhz to 1333mhz. As it is the speed of installed ram.saved to bios and restart then the pc will not post. Already tried reset Bios. Set jumper to 2/3. Removed the battery. Changed cpu. Power supply. Nothing happens. System power on with green POWER LED. Removed ram. 3 error beep codes. Once ram re installed. No beep code. Ram is cleaned. Dimm slots cleaned. Re applied thermal paste once cpu changed. Still no sign of life...

Jun 10, 2022
I misread. I hope your MB isn’t cooked.
That is what i dont understand... I changed the ram frequency to what it was supposed to be. How can the ram fry or even the motherboard for that matter? Was hoping to flash the bios. But i can't find the Utility . I downloaded the .BIO file. But it needs to be extracted. Not a Rar file. Windows shell....

KananX

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 11, 2022
That is what i dont understand... I changed the ram frequency to what it was supposed to be. How can the ram fry or even the motherboard for that matter? Was hoping to flash the bios. But i can't find the Utility . I downloaded the .BIO file. But it needs to be extracted. Not a Rar file. Windows shell....
Just a hunch, but possibly because it’s old. Another hunch, the RAM is fried not the board, same because it’s old and third hunch, nothing is fried and the boards bios is just acting up and doesn’t wanna work properly anymore. Yea bios replacement is what I would try as well.

Jun 10, 2022
Just a hunch, but possibly because it’s old. Another hunch, the RAM is fried not the board, same because it’s old and third hunch, nothing is fried and the boards bios is just acting up and doesn’t wanna work properly anymore. Yea bios replacement is what I would try as well.
Do you perhaps know where i can get the utility to make a bootable flash or cd rom from the .BIO bios file?