Question DG41KR not posting

Jun 10, 2022
Motherboard was working untill i changed ram frequency from 800mhz to 1333mhz. As it is the speed of installed ram.saved to bios and restart then the pc will not post. Already tried reset Bios. Set jumper to 2/3. Removed the battery. Changed cpu. Power supply. Nothing happens. System power on with green POWER LED. Removed ram. 3 error beep codes. Once ram re installed. No beep code. Ram is cleaned. Dimm slots cleaned. Re applied thermal paste once cpu changed. Still no sign of life...

Jun 10, 2022
Reset/clear cmos was with the pc of the power? So cable out of the wallsocket.

You did put the jumper back after trying 2+3 to 1+2? Guess you did, but have to ask.
Yes i did that. I'm not new to pc repair... Just haven't had this kind of problem before. Not even sure you can flash the bios even if pc is not posting. Think i will have to get a new board

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Not even sure you can flash the bios even if pc is not posting. Think i will have to get a new board
Don't think flashing the bios is an option when you cannot even get into it.

Might be time for another motherboard if you want to keep that system alive or upgrade the basics, maybe you changed more than it could handle.

Guess only thing not tried is other ram? Might be worth a shot since the motherboard does beep without ram which is a sign of life.

Jun 10, 2022
Don't think flashing the bios is an option when you cannot even get into it.

Might be time for another motherboard if you want to keep that system alive or upgrade the basics, maybe you changed more than it could handle.

Guess only thing not tried is other ram? Might be worth a shot since the motherboard does beep without ram which is a sign of life.
I will try to find some ram and test it. Will keep you posted. Opinions matter. Might save my butt lol

Motherboard was working untill i changed ram frequency from 800mhz to 1333mhz. As it is the speed of installed ram.saved to bios and restart then the pc will not post. Already tried reset Bios. Set jumper to 2/3. Removed the battery. Changed cpu. Power supply. Nothing happens. System power on with green POWER LED. Removed ram. 3 error beep codes. Once ram re installed. No beep code. Ram is cleaned. Dimm slots cleaned. Re applied thermal paste once cpu changed. Still no sign of life...
Testing with just one stick of ram?

Tried replacing the bios bat?