[SOLVED] DH67BL, I5 2400, 12GB Ram. GTA 5 installation Issue

Aug 13, 2019
I have Intel DH67BL Mobo, I5-2400, Gt 1030, Win 7 64bit, 12GB RAM
I want to install GTA 5 but ISDone.dll & Unarc.dll file missing and I downloaded & Paste System32 from Google.
Is there Good or Bad ?

Solution
As mentioned, ISD and Unarc are not game files, they're Windows files. I'm pretty sure the first relates to Information Storage Devices, and the second relates to Archives. As also mentioned NEVER source missing OS files from some random site on the net. W10's SFC does plenty good enough job at scanning and repairing system files as long as the system image is healthy, which is what DISM is for.

Since they are both basic and necessary dlls for installing programs, games, etc, besides a SFC scan, you should also probably check for any possible malware or suspect 3rd party apps that may have corrupted them. Try checking for startups that don't need to be running as well, and look in Programs and Features for any installs that you are not...
As mentioned, ISD and Unarc are not game files, they're Windows files. I'm pretty sure the first relates to Information Storage Devices, and the second relates to Archives. As also mentioned NEVER source missing OS files from some random site on the net. W10's SFC does plenty good enough job at scanning and repairing system files as long as the system image is healthy, which is what DISM is for.

Since they are both basic and necessary dlls for installing programs, games, etc, besides a SFC scan, you should also probably check for any possible malware or suspect 3rd party apps that may have corrupted them. Try checking for startups that don't need to be running as well, and look in Programs and Features for any installs that you are not aware of.

Another thing that can cause system file corruption is using up too much space on the OS drive, especially if the OS is not on it's own drive or partition. In these cases sometimes non system files can breach OS file space and cause corruption. W10 will let you know when there's not enough space on a drive (regardless of type of drive) by showing the drive capacity as red instead of blue.

Malwarebytes is a pretty good malware scanner, and can be used free. https://www.malwarebytes.com/premium/

Last edited:
Solution