Diablo 3 Officially Beaten on Inferno/Hardcore Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpioca

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2010
[citation][nom]Eman25th[/nom]anyone know if Hardcore has a separate Auction house?[/citation]

Yes, separate AH for the hardcore mode. :)

To be honest, I don't know if this is legit, they abused the hydra bug with the life after each kill, which is fixed on 1.03. Having your life full all the time by using a bug is not a fair way to beat Diablo. On the other hand Blizzard knew about this bug since the release of the game but they didnt do anything and other people that knew the bug, didn't manage to kill Diablo.
So, even they didn't beat Diablo without bugs, at least they beat Diablo in HC mode, so grats to them :).

aggroboy

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Memnarchon[/nom]To be honest, I don't know if this is legit, they abused the hydra bug with the life after each kill, which is fixed on 1.03. Having your life full all the time by using a bug is not a fair way to beat Diablo. On the other hand Blizzard knew about this bug since the release of the game but they didnt do anything and other people that knew the bug, didn't manage to kill Diablo. So, even they didn't beat Diablo without bugs, at least they beat Diablo in HC mode, so grats to them .[/citation]
I don't know why you find that such a big deal. No matter how full Krippi's was, he'll die if an Act 3-4 mob so much sneezes on him.

radon_antila

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
[citation][nom]bak0n[/nom]So Blizzard rewards those who defeat it by deleting all the gear? Guess I'm sticking to Titan Quest then.[/citation]
No, but I can see how you might be confused by the wording in the article.

Apart from the difficulty levels of Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno (in that order of increasing difficulty), there are two character categories: Normal and Hardcore. The difference between a Normal character and a Hardcore character is that the Hardcore character is able to perma-death. That is: if a Normal character dies, the character just gets revived and tries again; if a Hardcore character dies, there is no resurrection - that character is permanently dead and all progress is lost.

Basically, these guys finished the hardest difficulty level of the game with only one life, when most players can't even finish it with multiple lives.

djmcave

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
"We were able to move through the game and take time on-software to practice and make sure our strategy was not necessarily perfect, but good enough. That we would have a decent chance of beating the clock, to beating Inferno-Hardcore."

You might want to change it to Softcore not software, as opposed to hardcore.

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
As awesome as Diablo 3 is, I am sure I will make my way to hardcore/inferno before it's all said and done (hopefully).

Edit: Why would anyone thumb the above down??? Idiots. Some people are base idiots.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]djmcave[/nom]"We were able to move through the game and take time on-software to practice and make sure our strategy was not necessarily perfect, but good enough. That we would have a decent chance of beating the clock, to beating Inferno-Hardcore."You might want to change it to Softcore not software, as opposed to hardcore.[/citation]

ah lol thx man a read it like they used addons to help em. ;b

I have enjoyed this game very much. However, I don't know if i could ever devote the time involved with beating it in Hardcore/Inferno. An hour or two a night or every few nights is all I get for gaming. Otherwise, I'd be jobless and divorced.

[citation][nom]bak0n[/nom]So Blizzard rewards those who defeat it by deleting all the gear? Guess I'm sticking to Titan Quest then.[/citation]
What the hell are you talking about? You're showing your ignorance.

[citation][nom]jay2tall[/nom]I have enjoyed this game very much. However, I don't know if i could ever devote the time involved with beating it in Hardcore/Inferno. An hour or two a night or every few nights is all I get for gaming. Otherwise, I'd be jobless and divorced.[/citation]
Yep, me too.
Gonna try to take a few days off next week to squeeze in more game time.
(My hardcare character is like level 9 right now!) LOL
My farthest character is only on Nightmare act 1 but I do have 1 character of each class and most of them are on act 2 of normal, so, yeah not much play time compared to other people but I like to explore EVERYTHING.

Marcus52

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Eman25th[/nom]anyone know if Hardcore has a separate Auction house?[/citation]

As mpioca said, yes a separate AH entirely, and no RM (Real Money) AH.

;)

tleavit

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
How did this guy do this? I have an awesome bandwidth pipe with near perfect up-time and latency yet there are times on normal play that I die do to Blizzard server lag (in infernal, it just takes a few seconds of lag on a DH for that blue mob to jump up and put you under).

kittcg

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
These guys play at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Diablo 3 difficulty is almost entirely based on your gear, so they spend WEEKS doing nothing but killing goblins or farming with other methods in order to have the best gear available. Not many people willing to suffer through this kind of mind-numbing torture. Watch his Youtube video's and you can see exactly the toll that kind of life has on a person (half-awake, extremely pale, looks malnourished, etc).

Congrats on the world first, though it does come at a pretty high cost. There is always going to be a small part of me that envies being able to spend that kind of time on games.

v1ze

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
[citation][nom]RADIO_ACTIVE[/nom]These guys need to get out and get some vitamin D[/citation]
You have succeeded in making yourself appear to be a tool. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.