Diablo 3 Officially Beaten on Inferno/Hardcore Mode

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crysex

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
Congrats! I can't hardly see myself have the guts to play thru. the HC/inferno mode. My wizard dies all the time at inferno mode. Sometime, I die in one hit.

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]v1ze[/nom]You have succeeded in making yourself appear to be a tool. Well done.[/citation]

Y u mad bro? Taking his comment personally?

oblivionlord

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2007
This is lame... obviously playing multiplayer gives you the extra edge of not having to worry about enemies coming after you alone. Even if you have a follower, the enemies still go around it and always go after the player. Regardless how tough the enemies life gets in multiplayer... you can still run away and not have to worry about every damn mob chasing you like you would in single player. I've always found multiplayer to be a ton easier.

It would be far more interesting to see this Hardcore beaten on Inferno in Single Player without Help.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]v1ze[/nom]You have succeeded in making yourself appear to be a tool. Well done.[/citation]

Then you made yourself one by making that comment. Kudos.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]oblivionlord[/nom]This is lame... obviously playing multiplayer gives you the extra edge of not having to worry about enemies coming after you alone. Even if you have a follower, the enemies still go around it and always go after the player. Regardless how tough the enemies life gets in multiplayer... you can still run away and not have to worry about every damn mob chasing you like you would in single player. I've always found multiplayer to be a ton easier.It would be far more interesting to see this Hardcore beaten on Inferno in Single Player without Help.[/citation]

Yeah but the monsters get stronger the more people you have in your party. And your tanks can only take so much punishment before they fall and those blue meanies come after you or your buddy. I don't think multiplayer is easier at all, just more fun.

dragonsqrrl

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
[citation][nom]oblivionlord[/nom]This is lame... obviously playing multiplayer gives you the extra edge of not having to worry about enemies coming after you alone. Even if you have a follower, the enemies still go around it and always go after the player. Regardless how tough the enemies life gets in multiplayer... you can still run away and not have to worry about every damn mob chasing you like you would in single player. I've always found multiplayer to be a ton easier.[/citation]
Then you're probably not geared very well, and you're relying a lot on your teammates to deal dps and tank for you.

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
My level 37 WD is so damn squishy in Act 2 Nightmare, that I doubt very seriously he will compete in Hell, let alone Inferno.

Even with better gear than I can afford my WD goes down easy. WDs don't have near enough mana.

nondy

Honorable
May 16, 2012
[citation][nom]jay2tall[/nom]I have enjoyed this game very much. However, I don't know if i could ever devote the time involved with beating it in Hardcore/Inferno. An hour or two a night or every few nights is all I get for gaming. Otherwise, I'd be jobless and divorced.[/citation]

i feel you man :)

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

Not quite.

I have a level 38 WD decked out in yellow, and I am still a long way away.

G

"Not many people willing to suffer through this kind of mind-numbing torture. Watch his Youtube video's and you can see exactly the toll that kind of life has on a person (half-awake, extremely pale, looks malnourished, etc)"

lol its true, i have a few of my mates that live on thier pc's gaming , although at least 2 of them dont look malnourished lol but pale, man if they go out on a sunny day they blind ya.

Dragos D

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
to whom it may concern:

Kripp was born and raised in Suceava, Romania.
is a bicycle riding vegan (might explain why he's a little thin, besides, you know, genetics)
and is 6.4ft (1.95m) tall

urbanman2004

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2012
I have never played Diablo, even when it was out during the '90s... I might as well give it a try to see what all the hype is about. I guess it's better late than never

Status
Not open for further replies.