Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Beta to Begin in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Considering D3 has no PVP, RMAH killed the game, the random drops with stats that don't help for days on end farming, and the not so fun at all play-ability of the game this expansion is nothing more then just a false hope to think anything is left of D3. Move on to TL2 or stick to D2 or just wait for TL3.

midnightgun

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2007
All I want to know is.. is it still a farm the boring never ending champion packs game. If so I might not even bother with the expansion... which might be the first blizzard game I've ever not bothered with.

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
I played diablo 2LoD and it was quite ok for me just mage skill was too good in the beggining.
But I really dont like diablo 3 so rather than buying new DLC Im going to finish my Skyrim (legendary edition).

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
-And in later news the sales of Reapers of Souls was far lower than expected and after the let down that was "diablo" 3 its hardly surprising!

D3 DOES have PVP, you just haven't played in a long time...
RMAH Killed the game... (I won't argue with that..)
"the random drops with stats that don't help for days on end farming" Preach on brother... oh wait... there was a patch that gave much better drops and stronger monsters to promote finding items instead of buying them. Since you don't know about PVP you missed that recent patch too.

As that may be its a little too little to late for most I'm afraid. Plus for pvp from what I understood you had to be grouped up with the person and certain rules applied to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.