Diablo 3's Male Hunter Inspired by Eastwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Kind of looks like a girl with those wide hips and thin waste. Maybe that feminine body type appeals to people who want to play a ranged class.

G

Blizzard time... I would be pleasantly surprised if it was true.

goatsetung

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Agreed, mens hips are about the same width as their waist. Looks like a muscular woman. I like blizzard but they tend to go over the top, sometimes less is more.

tavix

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
I hope they modified the pokemon colored graphics with rainbows, flowers, petals and other craps!

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Not wrong,the hips are a bit too female for my likes...Also if clint was their,you would'nt be seeing any of those female type hips...If they probably added a little bit of clint,it was because he use to do all those spagetti westerns for italian directors in his past...One of those examples of spagetti westerns where "The Good,The Bad and the Ugly"...That may appeal to some other market to try to get more sales...

Kahless01

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
are you goobers looking at his hips or the gun holsters looking things that make his hips look bigger? and its just a damn cartoon why do you care about the waist to hips ratio of a dude?

Kahless01

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
are you goobers looking at his hips or the gun holsters looking things that make his hips look bigger? and its just a damn cartoon why do you care about the waist to hips ratio of a dude?

tavix

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
That dude looks like a woman with muscles. They should cut the crack to half on their design studio...

f-14

Distinguished
chick lookin char body.
trent reznor and clint eastwoods belly/waist is equal to the size of the lower ribcage along with most male people i know.
the only people with perfectly hour glass figures like the male demon hunter i know are women, not men.
while the hip armor is cool looking, i already get a sense of this characters movement not looking right. he's going to have to walk with some real swagger like popeye in order for his arm movement to not interfer with his stride and those grieves.

web11

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
Guys click on the picture, it looks good full size. I had the same impression when I looked at the thumbnail, its just shrunk to the wrong proportions.

Djanarak

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2009
FAIL on the concept art. Left and right arms should change position when viewing the character from behind. Someone got lazy and just added a layer to cover the face and crotch?

jeffredo

Distinguished
Going to be a hectic end of the year for me. Bethesda will probably beat them to market with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and then before I can even scratch the surface of that Blizzard will come out with Diablo III for the holidays. Oy!

G

If it has anything to do with Clint he would have a revolver, axe handle and a horse along with a cigar and western style hat, and have squinted eyes that say "I am about to fuck you up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.