Diablo III Female Barbarian Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmaley

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
"While Blizzard has yet to reveal the mysterious fifth class..."

I really think that the mystery has already been revealed with the Monk chracater announcement. At this point it's obvious what the fith character is going to be - the last piece of the puzzle, a physical damage ranged attacker. May be Amazon, may be Rouge, may be someone else, but one of their primary weapons will be some kind of bow, that's for sure.

kenjiuchimura

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
[citation][nom]UncleBob[/nom]Actually we've already seen her a while back. Same for the female Witch Doctor. Fans were even pointing out the difference between the stance of the male and female WD, the former being more hunchback raggedy & the latter being more upright sexy.As for the male Wizard, apart from a few concept arts, here's what was shown 2 years ago:http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq [...] es-490.jpg[/citation]

Agreed. The last few news posts for D3 have been pretty redundant. It's publicity for the game, but still isn't really anything new.

siuol11

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
It is just a lot of hype... They went and announced it way too early. 3 years out is too early to start trying to get a major PR campaign going unless you have lost of money and time to throw at it. At this point I would just like to forget about it so it will be a surprise, as opposed to an inevitable let-down after 3-4 years of production.

FlayerSlayer

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]joeblowschmoe[/nom]I look forward to playing the female barbarian....in early 2016.[/citation]

That soon? Wow... Now I'm kinda excited that I may play it before the next ice age... no, wait... now I don't care again.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]barmaley[/nom]"While Blizzard has yet to reveal the mysterious fifth class..."I really think that the mystery has already been revealed with the Monk chracater announcement. At this point it's obvious what the fith character is going to be - the last piece of the puzzle, a physical damage ranged attacker. May be Amazon, may be Rouge, may be someone else, but one of their primary weapons will be some kind of bow, that's for sure.[/citation]

Yeah its pretty obvious, Id place my bet on a ranger or amazon.

beehew

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2009
Instead of set classes, I think Titan Quest's domain combinations gave more to character creation than Diablo ever could/will. Played through that gave almost 30 times to play all the archetypes I wanted. D2= once.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]kenjiuchimura[/nom]Agreed. The last few news posts for D3 have been pretty redundant. It's publicity for the game, but still isn't really anything new.[/citation]

Agreed, for such a successful company, they have a pretty unintelligent way about releasing information (including an actual release) to their fans. Really? Exactly how long ago did they let us know D3 was coming out? And how much information has been given thus far? Could easily let us know even just a measly year before full retail release and still have room to spare on information. Let's instead drag it out for three years.

imspecial

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
I don't know about anybody else, but a few of my Gamestop's here in Iowa post release dates and DIII is set for Dec. 31, 2010. I highly doubt Gamestop is right, but one can only wish...

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007

That reminds me when they did the same thing for SCII, sorry, but that info isn't even worth the grain's of salt.

ultraultralisk

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
If anyone's curious, I just happened upon a blog that's giving out free Diablo 3 beta keys.

They said they are doing it as a preventative measure against the rampant invite selling and scamming happening with the Starcraft 2 beta.

I just signed up without entering any personal information or paying any kind of money.

For those who want to try it out here is the site for the Diablo 3 beta keys.

Hope you guys can join me and get some keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.