Diablo III Reaper of Souls Fan Art Contest for Blizzard Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

25gtt

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
Woah Woah Woah.... Diablo 3 still has fans willing to draw them a picture? I might have to enter, i might be the only one that does it. Im not a fan anymore but happy to take a trip from Australia to California!

ferooxidan

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
This is it! Might as well enter this competition and win, then get the chance to meet the developers of Diablo 3 and smack them in their head while scolding them "Why did you guys make a masterpiece of a game into a garbage?!!!". There's no better way to tell them than this.

Achaios-1328513

Honorable
May 28, 2013
I really don't care. Knowing Blizzard, their game will probably be about Kung Fu Pandas, Po0em0n, Narutomon and assorted Japanese Mangas. At best, they might get creative and introduce Koalas or something to the equation, devising an incredibly stupid story about how Koalas were a part of the lore from the very beginning. Blizzard games are intended only for 10 year olds and fanbois. I want to play smt aimed to adults and not 10 year olds.

Feb 17, 2014
Does a betrayed fan crying and stomping on a copy of Diablo 3 Office Space style stand a chance of winning? Somehow I think the corporate crybabies at blizzard wouldn't give it the props it truly deserves since it accurately reflects how most of us feel about their D- game.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Blizzard, once one of the best developers that cared and they have managed to get to one of my most disliked in record time. Perhaps even worse than EA.So what have they done?'Diablo' 3 - what a disapointment. Wow eu - Many players have had the same login/disconnect issues for a whole month and they still havent managed to provide a stable service the customers pay for. What makes its pr worse is that they hide behind a eula and claim the whole month of daily disruptions is no ground for refounding lost playtime. Like a mere eula is above the law that clearly states customers are entiteled refunds for malfunctioning products/services...

Status
Not open for further replies.