diablo vs necro bonedaddy, CE mod

fastest kill ever. Diablo down in less than 15 seconds. wow.

didnt even bother to switch to clay golem, used existing iron. cast
decrep on him, got out of the way. 12 skellies, 4 skellimancers, all
the infector of souls guys raised. couple of poison novas and it was
over. Diablos big fire breath didnt kill a single skeleton. I spent
most of the battle blasting away at the bone cage he locked me in..

On 16-Aug-2005, howldog <howldog@yahoonope.com> wrote:

> fastest kill ever. Diablo down in less than 15 seconds. wow.
>
> didnt even bother to switch to clay golem, used existing iron. cast
> decrep on him, got out of the way. 12 skellies, 4 skellimancers, all
> the infector of souls guys raised. couple of poison novas and it was
> over. Diablos big fire breath didnt kill a single skeleton. I spent
> most of the battle blasting away at the bone cage he locked me in..

Heh, that 2 skill points per level really, really, REALLY helps against
big D.
Conga rats.
Baal should go almost as fast by the time you get to him. About the only
reason he (Baal) does not go down as quick is that with him in his little
'alley' not as many of 'da boys' can hit him at once.
--
Not 1337.

"ArtDent" wrote...

> Heh, that 2 skill points per level really, really, REALLY helps against
> big D.

2 points per level? How is that?

On 16-Aug-2005, "Brian Kastel"
<be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> 2 points per level? How is that?

We are talking about the Chaos Empire mod for D2LOD 1.10
You get 2 skill points per level up, as well as 8 stat points instead of
the usual 5.
But, you (somewhat) need it, the default setting is /players 13, and you
can go up to /players 20. (a normal D2LOD SP game is /players 1 default,
with a max of /players 8)
--
Not 1337.

"ArtDent" wrote...

> On 16-Aug-2005, "Brian Kastel"
> <be-ar-eye-ay-en-kay-ay-ess-tee-ee-ell@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> 2 points per level? How is that?
>
> We are talking about the Chaos Empire mod for D2LOD 1.10
> You get 2 skill points per level up, as well as 8 stat points instead of
> the usual 5.
> But, you (somewhat) need it, the default setting is /players 13, and you
> can go up to /players 20. (a normal D2LOD SP game is /players 1 default,
> with a max of /players 8)

Oh, then I apologize. I didn't notice the CE mod in the title, somehow.

I *must* be losing my mind...

<glances around furtively>

On 16-8-2005 20:28, Brian Kastel wrote:
> "ArtDent" wrote...
>
> 2 points per level? How is that?

CE mod feature. Every level up gets you two skillpoints if I am not
mistaking.

--
Bow before me, for I am root.

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, "Brian Kastel" wrote:

>> I *must* be losing my mind...
>>
>> <glances around furtively>

Don't look over here... we haven't seen one in Ages.

--

Chaos Empire mod: Webwalker
USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper