michelle

Hi,
I am trying to remove some files. I follow the path which is C:\Documents
and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\ and then the file name. I however
do not see local settings. There is nothing to follow after owner. Is there
another way to get rid of these dialers that are in my computer.

Thanks for any help
Michelle

Malke

Michelle wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to remove some files. I follow the path which is
> C:\Documents
> and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\ and then the file name. I
> however
> do not see local settings. There is nothing to follow after owner.
> Is there another way to get rid of these dialers that are in my
> computer.
>
> Thanks for any help
> Michelle

You don't give many details, but I'm going to guess you have malware on
your computer. You will need to unhide all hidden files and protected
operating system files from the Folder Options applet. Go through the
following malware removal steps systematically:

Do all work in Safe Mode.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers