Diamond Fire GL 4000 problem! plz. help

i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.

recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make it
work properly.

I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.

please help

aplecko@gmail.com

Pleèko Vitomir wrote:

> i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.
>
> recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make it
> work properly.
>
> I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
> that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.
>
> please help
>
> aplecko@gmail.com

With "it doesn't work properly" being the only description given the only
solution one can offer is "fix it."

jad

what driver are you using?

"Pleèko Vitomir" <vitomir.plecko1@zg.t-com.hr> wrote in message
> i'm sorry because this post is offtopic but i really need some help.
>
> recently i found old Diamond Fire GL 4000 graphic card, but i can't make
it
> work properly.
>
> I'm runnin' win98 on P3-750mhz, 128mb ram and can't make it work. I know
> that it's designed to run on NT 4.0, but can be run on win98.
>
> please help
>
> aplecko@gmail.com

Fixed it! driver incompatibility with win98.
Found some old driver from 1997. just for win95. It was needed for the
system to recognize the card and then it was easy.

thanx anyway

jad

your welcome?