terry

How do I get rid of "Compressed Old Files" when I do a Dick Clean-up. I
check the boxes, some temporary files disappear, but when I go back to
check, the compressed files are still there.

Please help
Terry

"Terry" <tredmunds(remove this)@optonline.net> wrote:

>How do I get rid of "Compressed Old Files" when I do a Dick Clean-up. I
>check the boxes, some temporary files disappear, but when I go back to
>check, the compressed files are still there.

This is not for to remove files, but to compress them to save disk
space. The files will stil be there, but consume less disk space.
"HOW TO: Use File Compression in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307987).

--
(tm)

"Terry" <tredmunds(remove this)@optonline.net> wrote in message
> How do I get rid of "Compressed Old Files" when I do a Dick Clean-up. I
> check the boxes, some temporary files disappear, but when I go back to
> check, the compressed files are still there.
>
> Please help
> Terry

SORRY Could not Resist
I prefer Alchohol for the cleanup!