Did a restore point and now computer is not acting right

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunkwrks

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
Hey guys, i had 8.1 and now 10, but the issue is with a restore point i did, a program i was using for work was acting up after windows did an auto update, so after days with their tech support its ano go.

Did a restore point and now things are not opening right, applications that use to open just hang...i want to reinstall windows 8.1 BUT i dont want to reinstall Photoshop and other esintanl programs.

Any help would awesome, i want to restore and keep files BUT if there is an isssue with doing that then ill reinstall from scracth

Solution
Tyoe "Go back" in Start and select "Go back to Windows 8.1." This process should not take very long, and at the end of it, you'll be back to Windows 8.1 exactly as you left it. Your programs should remain unaffected in this case. After this, you can try upgrading again to Windows 10.

Slashgeek

Admirable
Tyoe "Go back" in Start and select "Go back to Windows 8.1." This process should not take very long, and at the end of it, you'll be back to Windows 8.1 exactly as you left it. Your programs should remain unaffected in this case. After this, you can try upgrading again to Windows 10.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS