Did I get a good deal?

MrSnict

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
Ok. So I was looking through Ebay and I found a Asus N53SM-SX095V which had been barely used and is in good nick on the outside. I bagged it for £190, the seller said he had it checked out and apparently there is a "faulty IC on the motherboard" but that is it, and fixing it will restore to working order. I dont know what that means, but it costs £50 to fix.

Dedicated NIVIDIA 2gb graphics

i5-2450m Turbo Boost to 3.10 GHz

4GB high speed RAM expandable to 16GB

500GB Seagate HDD

BLU-RAY drive

USB 3.0

Superior computing performance
The most capable processors from Intel drive diverse, thrilling adventures, high productivity and memorable moments. With all new 2nd Generation INTEL® CORE™ Processor inside, the N Series has the power and seamless capabilities to achieve and enjoy more with great efficiency and a smooth user experience.

Enjoy powerful audio entertainment through SonicMaster technology
ASUS exclusive SonicMaster features technology approved and co-developed by world-famous Bang & Olufsen ICEpower, bringing living audio to notebook PCs with the most precise processing protocols and codecs, superior speaker construction and large resonance chambers for impactful enjoyment – it’s like going to a concert! The fidelity revitalizes vocals and every sound comes to life through advanced sound enhancement. No more tinny notebook audio and suffering from noise distortion

ASUS Video Magic Technology boosts your graphics
Multimedia becomes complete with Video Magic image enhancement, boosting content to full, 72 frame 1080p HD and optimizing colors for vivid effect. GPU processing speeds up computing for better multimedia multitasking, plus every panel comes backed with our 100% zero-bright-dot guarantee.

Dedicated GeForce – added!
The newly-introduced NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M graphics processing unit makes a world of difference when it comes to smooth visuals. It drives performance, enabling detailed gaming with the newest titles on PC, plus it helps accelerate high definition video playback. By taking the strain off the CPU and providing considerable graphics processing muscle, this Fermi-based, DirectX 11 GPU upgrades your experience beyond the norm for a portable PC.

USB 3.0 – ten times faster (optional)
Now included is USB 3.0 for up to ten times the speed of USB 2.0, so all your files and content can be handled and backed up expediently. Say goodbye to long frustrating waits, as even a 25GB Blu-ray movie takes a mere 70 seconds to process.

So yeah. As it will come to about about £250 for a new LP with barely any usage apparently. How did I do?
I have never even heard of this laptop. Is it any good for gaming?

MrSnict

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012