Question Did I just damage my PS5's motherboard in the longterm?

May 3, 2022
My PS5's M.2 slot screw was already stripped when I tried to install an SSD. I used a pair of needle nose pliers to get the screw out. And this chipped some of the solder masking off exposing the copper. My PS5 works great after doing this and I ordered some heat resistant Kapton-like tape from Amazon to seal this copper off to prevent static from short circuiting the console. And if another metal should come into contact with the copper.

That's not what I'm concerned with. What I am concerned with is that I touched the copper with my index finger to feel if there was a scratch I couldn't see. I only touched the surface for about five minutes tops. Is the copper going to corrode and/or oxidize because I did this? Even if I rub the surface with a lint free cloth. Haven't done this yet and it's been about five days since I touched the copper.

Some sites I've read have made me concerned about this. Thank you for taking your time reading this.

May 3, 2022
The electrical tape itself is moisture, abrasion and corrosion resistant.

So you just have to clean the exposed copper area with alcohol and apply a piece of electrical tape on it.

The motherboard is an disposable item, it will be dead or be replaced long before the corrosion would pose a problem.

Does it matter what percentage the rubbing alcohol needs to be? is 99% too strong?