[SOLVED] Did I kill my gpu with ESD? pc wont boot

Mar 31, 2016
PC has been working for a few days, I decided to go and cable manage it, it turned on, then I attempted to power it off by pressing the case power button, heard a click, and then the display went out. I tried again to power off the system with the case power button, but after a little bit of trying, just hit the off button on the psu. Now, when I turn the pc on, the motherboard orange light turned on, the cpu cooler rgb turned on, and the case fan rgb also turned on, but there is no post screen, and i cannot power off the computer with the power button on the case. i also noticed that the fans of my gpu weren’t spinning. did i kill my gpu with esd? everything is plugged in right, i’ve checked.

Specs ryzen 7 3700x
sapphire rx 580 8gb
asus b450m-a/csm
oloy 2x8gb ddr4-3000 ram
micron 256gb m.2 ssd
wd blue 1tb hdd
corsair cx650 gray non modular
tp link wifi adapter
metallic gear air neo case

thanks for any help you can give

Solution
thats a weird situation, so it was working fine, you then decided to cable manage. it then worked until you hit the power button, I wish i had a suggestion for you, i would go through the wiring and look for anything that seems like an issue or anything wired incorrectly. the way to know for sure would be to isolate each of the parts in your system and test in another setup.
thats a weird situation, so it was working fine, you then decided to cable manage. it then worked until you hit the power button, I wish i had a suggestion for you, i would go through the wiring and look for anything that seems like an issue or anything wired incorrectly. the way to know for sure would be to isolate each of the parts in your system and test in another setup.

Solution