Question Did I kill my new Threadripper?

Hi All,

Maybe someone can tell me to chill on this, but long story short:

After bench testing my new Threadripper 2990 WX where everything went great! (Even got the OS installed) I broke everything down and installed the Monoblock. Once the monoblock was installed I had the board sitting on its side atop the plastic shroud that the board comes covered, and the mobo box underneath that. My hand slipped and the board tipped right over on to the plastic and the box. It smacked pretty loudly and seemed to hit dead on the monoblock.

I quickly turned the board over and inspected it carefully for any damage, but nothing jumped out at me. However, I am worried that I may have damaged something in the CPU or elsewhere in the mobo. The monoblock is fine since it's one of those EK behemoths. The board is a Gigabyte Designare EX and seems pretty robust too. Should I break down, remove the monoblock and see if it POSTS again under air cooling before taking a chance and going ahead with my custom loop?

Thanks guys. Maybe I am just being too paranoid because everything was so expensive, Lol!

The monoblock should have absorbed the intake but I would run it for a day without it being connected to anything to make sure it doesn't leak now.

Thanks popatim! I am more worried that the force of the impact, mild as it was, may have damaged the cpu or motherboard underneath the monoblock, but come next week I will make certain to leak test a bit longer to make sure the block is still sound.