Did i missing some parts and it will fit in cooltek umx3 ( costum loop)

Solution
You don't need to water cool RAM, at all. If you plan on overclocking, you will need more radiator space than you are allocating.

I would recommend reading through the watercooling sticky, linked in my signature line below. There is also a spreadsheet that helps calculate radiator needs based on load.
Aug 11, 2015
From experience, I reckon you need more radiator space. You will be able to run your system, but another 120 or 140 slot would help a lot. Am I right in seeing you have 2 cpu blocks? Any reason for that? I have never used the case you want to use. I think it won't be a good watercooling case though, it has too few mounting options, you will have to run one fan as input and the other as output. I would recommend another case, or if your set on that one, only run cpu loop.

/\ What I said above is just an opinion
||
||

I highly recommend the fractal design define s for watercooling, you have a lot of rad space, I personally think it looks awesome, and it is very clean looking, both inside and out. It also won't break the bank.
But the case choice is completely up to you.

Ivan Rosic

Reputable
Nov 9, 2014
yy i forgot remove one i did after posting picture , i know about case thats way i asking ... now i using aerocool ds cube and have alot better airflow then this but i was planing to go whit this case cos of overall look (black alluminium case whit termal glass looks awesome) , i know about fans and tough maybe i can go insted of 1 240mm raditor to go whit 120mm + 140 (sistem will be 1 gtx 980ti and i7 6700k). BTW there is new list of things .... EKWB factory is like 2 hours away from me and looks better then alphacool : http://prntscr.com/91o8cd
I was thinking to go from pump to gpu then to first back 120mm radiator , from ther to cpu and up then to 140mm radiator and then go down to memory and down back to pump i just cant find out if those radiators will fit (planing to take thers fans thay are 25 mm to so 120mm radiator is 25mm + 25mm for fan and 45 mm is 140mm radiator + 25 mm for fan.

This projeckt is somthing like hobi to me so besicly unless i fins some cool elegant looooking case like this it whont hapen. And whats of all this crapy matx looking boards ... thay all looking crappy exept maybe asus hero who dosnt fit to my black+silver/white setup .... i would kiil for matx version of MSI Z170A KRAIT or Z170A-XPOWER-GAMING-TITANIUM-EDITION

Aug 11, 2015
Yeah, I get it.
I recommend dialing down some performance though, because a 980 ti and a skylake i7 will kick off some heat (from the gpu mostly). So yeah, I recommend looking for some equally cool looking cases that would be more practical, but if you have your heart set on that one, then good look. I highly recommend a better case though, because you will be heating air, putting it into the case, and heating it more on the way out. It means your temperature is going to be really bad, you might even get heatsoak.

Final advice: awesome builds need awesome cases, but if the case compromises performance (it will, quite a bit actually), then you might as well have saved a few 100 dollars on hardware. You will not be able to overclock your cpu or gpu at all, you will be thermal throttling them. Look around at cases, there are some other really cool options out there. Otherwise, you could consider modding the case so that you could fit another fan in there somewhere.

Good luck, and enjoy your new build

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You don't need to water cool RAM, at all. If you plan on overclocking, you will need more radiator space than you are allocating.

I would recommend reading through the watercooling sticky, linked in my signature line below. There is also a spreadsheet that helps calculate radiator needs based on load.

Solution

Latest posts