Nov 17, 2019
Ok here's a long one, I'm posting because I'm at my witts end. I built this PC about 2 months ago. It worked, but I still had some issues like rendering device lost-while playing overwatch and recording on OBS. So last night I updated my graphics card drivers and motherboard. I Ran performance test on it and the only thing not working to max capacity was my RAM. So I downloaded Ryzen Master and my dumb self set the memory to max while coupled. Redtarted my computer and it wouldn't start. The fans would turn on, but nothing would load on my monitor. I cleared CMOS but the DRAM light on my motherboard was lit up and it still wasnt booting. I ended up removing 3 of the sticks on just leaving one in. Bios started fine but I had to go ignore fan speed. There were a million different q codes I kept getting every time I tried something. So finally my PC boots up, but I only have 1 stick in. It's also really loud as if it's working over time. I deleted Ryzen master and just set everything in bios to its factory settings.

Now if I try to put the other sticks in it doesn't boot up and i get DRAM error codes on the motherboard. I want to at least be able to use the rest of the RAM please help me!

Asus Strix x570-e
AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2060 Super
Corsair Vengance LPX 32GB (4x8GB)
Cooler Master Hyper 212
Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD
FireCuda Gaming SSHD 2TB SATA
Corsair RMX 750x

Nov 17, 2019
Which BIOS version are you currently on for your board? You mention clearing CMOS, how did you do that? Removing the battery from the board for a good 15 mins or more?

I used the CLRTC jumper to clear the CMOS. It was running a way older version of BIOS, I updated that and was able to boot it up perfectly with all 4 sticks installed. I was also able to overclock my ram without any problems!