[SOLVED] Did my Gigabyte RTX 2080 SUPER gave up?

apelsinimahl

Reputable
Jun 11, 2017
Hello!

So my RTX 2080 Super worked well and now it is working only with 1 Displayport (other ports are not giving picture). Fans are working well and quiet. If i try to install drivers then it is not accepting them and also if i right click on desktop then there i can see the nvidia panel but if i click it the nvidia panel dosent open. Also i cant change the resolution at desktop and i think it is becouse it dosent have any driver. I tried to uninstall GPU drivers and download them again. I did format to my SSD and downloaded Windows again but still has the same problem. Is there even anything to more try or is it probably dead?

Solution
Hello!

So my RTX 2080 Super worked well and now it is working only with 1 Displayport (other ports are not giving picture). Fans are working well and quiet. If i try to install drivers then it is not accepting them and also if i right click on desktop then there i can see the nvidia panel but if i click it the nvidia panel dosent open. Also i cant change the resolution at desktop and i think it is becouse it dosent have any driver. I tried to uninstall GPU drivers and download them again. I did format to my SSD and downloaded Windows again but still has the same problem. Is there even anything to more try or is it probably dead?

I used to have some issues with Geforce Experience and couldnt update my drivers for over a year...
Hello!

I used to have some issues with Geforce Experience and couldnt update my drivers for over a year until the issue randomly fixed itself on my old pc.

Just by chance, have you tried completely uninstalling drivers AND geforce experience, reinstalling gfe, and then try to update the driver THROUGH gfe?

Solution