Did my GPU just die? Please help. Video included

1337Skrjabin

Honorable
Apr 17, 2017
So hello. I havent had any issues w/ my graphics card last three years and it all started very suddenly, without any signs of trouble showed before.
So i casually rebooted my pc and at the stage of loading windows the screen went black (no signal thing) and it continued for like 30 secs, then it droped me into Windows w/ 800x600 resolution and all these green and purple artifacts around. I cannnot change resolution, device manager sees the card but it tells me tht it had been disabled due to some issues. Reinstalled windows and drivers - didn't help. So thats it? Does that mean that my GPU is dead now? Got a video of loading into windows. Image on screen appears somewhere at 00:30. Also my pc is working absolutely normal with graphics card removed (thank god i got Intel HD graphics in my CPU)
Curious fact: i get no artifacts or any signs of a bad working GPU in bios, bios shows me completely normal image in normal resolutiuon. Also when i have no driver installed the screen is free from artifacts aswell but as far as the graphics driver is installed it all starts again.

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7nP-_GgxY0&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

Solution
Wrong question i asked tho
Of course it is dead
But need to know what it is more like: like the GPU is dead or VRM
Because dead VRM is fixable i guess