did world series baseball have any side art?

world series, the season - cinemetronics
I dont think i've seen side art for this game, was there any?

anyone have any?

keith.

I have World Series as well, and from what I can gather, it is simply a
cinematronix graphic, not a WS specific graphic.

I could be wrong, but that's all I've found in the past year or so.