[SOLVED] difference between EVGa supernova G5 and GA

how do you know it's not actual good, it's verry highly rated from every seller and only problem seems like it's loud. I already bought it, but I could return
The best power supplies EVGA ever had were made by Super Flower. After EVGA and Super Flower parted ways, FSP is making the G5 now and are not as good. A few months ago Super Flower Made it into the American market and you can get their models straight from them now.

Computanoob

Prominent
Mar 6, 2020
Forget about those. Get an actual good power supply for the same cost-
https://www.newegg.com/super-flower-leadex-iii-sf-650f14hg-650w/p/1HU-024C-00007
The best power supplies EVGA ever had were made by Super Flower. After EVGA and Super Flower parted ways, FSP is making the G5 now and are not as good. A few months ago Super Flower Made it into the American market and you can get their models straight from them now.

hey so I see thy have a 750 watt thats coming out dec 5 on that selector tab. ANd you get 10 bucks from newegg for buying that one. Should I just buy that one and take it's quality at face value? cuz we dont know if super flower will start using non japanese caps of change their quality now really if they are making them here. And its obviously not tested yet

hey so I see thy have a 750 watt thats coming out dec 5 on that selector tab. ANd you get 10 bucks from newegg for buying that one. Should I just buy that one and take it's quality at face value? cuz we dont know if super flower will start using non japanese caps of change their quality now really if they are making them here. And its obviously not tested yet
They're not making them here. They are selling them here now, finally. You don't have to take their quality at face value. It's a very well proven quality model.

Computanoob

Prominent
Mar 6, 2020
They're not making them here. They are selling them here now, finally. You don't have to take their quality at face value. It's a very well proven quality model.
oh okay, and nevermind, because they are actually not offering free shipping on the preorders so ima go with the 650 thanks i had not seen this deal

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
They both have a 10 year warranty their not going to give you that unless their using good parts to make them!

Giving a 10 year warranty means they don't expect them to fail.

For who is making them it don't matter if it's Delta, FSP, CWT or anybody else as long as their making them to EVGA specks.

EVGA refuses to provide review samples for the new GA, so I have no clue how good it is. It is possible the GA is not great which is why they do not provide review samples.
The FSP based G5 is not bad overall, but far worse than the G2 and not great for the money.

The leadex III would definitely be my choice.

Reactions: Computanoob