Question Difference between LCD's and LED's and which to Buy

smdg

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Hello,

I'm thinking of buying a PC screen as my own is a bit old now ( HP L1750 )

I'm completely dumb in this Screen stuff,
So i want to know what's the difference between an LCD and an LED,

And which one is better..............
In terms of Over heating
Graphics
Image/Video quality

I mainly play games and watch movies and stuff...........I'm not going for a Pricey Screen just want something that supports up till 1080p resolution and has good graphics

Lutfij

Titan
You should also include your location, your preferred site for purchase and your intended budget for the display. Pretty much everything is LED now so LCD's are a thing of the past of you may be seeing old stock being cleared in your area/region.

Lutfij

Titan
You should also include your location, your preferred site for purchase and your intended budget for the display. Pretty much everything is LED now so LCD's are a thing of the past of you may be seeing old stock being cleared in your area/region.

smdg

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Well i'm not really looking for a specific model,I just want to know the difference between the both and which one is better for gaming

TRENDING THREADS