Difference between Terminal Server 2000 and Remote Desktop..

Is there any difference? I'm trying to setup terminal services and I
would like to configure my network so everyone from the outside can't
hit the SQL servers, etc. I had our outside IT guys build a dedicated
terminal services machine. Is Terminal Server 2000 seperate or built
into Microsoft Server 2K?

Terminal Server is built into 2000 Server, XP Pro & Server 2003. The difference on XP Pro is that it can NOT host multiple, concurrent sessions, whereas the server OS can support as many as the hardware can handle

2000 Terminal Server Licensing FAQ:
http://www.workthin.com/tsls2k.htm

Application Installation FAQ:
http://www.workthin.com/tsai.htm