Difference between XT and TS in XFX PSU

Shark_

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
What is the difference between TS and XT in XFX PSU. I need new PSU for new GPU i'm getting because my current one doesn't have 8 pin connector and sucks in general. Was sure that i'm gonna go with CX500 but then found out that it's not the best.. Found out that XFX are the best out there and checked prices. Found two series TS and XT. TS are more expensive with less wattage so that is why I was wondering which one i should go for and what is the difference.

Solution
Hello, With power supplies, i feel like the pricing is fair in you get what you pay for. Ts is our lower end series, usually Bronze editions. While our Ts3x and XTR are usually higher. An XFX 550W TS (p1-550s-xxb9) is our staple entry level gaming PSU, while our more powerful go-to psu is the 850W Gold edition (p1-850b-befx)

XFX_Support

Distinguished
Hello, With power supplies, i feel like the pricing is fair in you get what you pay for. Ts is our lower end series, usually Bronze editions. While our Ts3x and XTR are usually higher. An XFX 550W TS (p1-550s-xxb9) is our staple entry level gaming PSU, while our more powerful go-to psu is the 850W Gold edition (p1-850b-befx)

Solution