Difference bwtenn primochill dyes

JodyLS

Honorable
Jun 24, 2014
Hi all, I am in the process of buying a full custom water-cooling system but in now sure what dyes to get, primo chill is all that the place has and I wanted to know the difference between them.
There is :
Primochill Intensifier Flued dyes,
Primochill Base,
Primochill Ice,
Primochill Pure and
Primochill True.

I have tried to look for videos on them but cannot seem to find any, Please could you advise from experience or observation.

Also im planning on getting red

Thanks in advance.

Solution
You dont need an additive to kill microbial growth, Silver coils as mentioned will work fine and Uv light is another option often overlooked, if you prefer not to use additives then those will keep your loop clear, and as long as you arent mixing metals you wont have corrosion issues, avoid aluminium btw :)
Moto

jdcranke07

Honorable
Tbh, I don't know much about PrimoChill dyes or coolants. I use Mayhem's dyes and PrimoChill tubing. If you go to Frozencpu.com they have some mayhem's dyes and other coolants there too. Typically, you're not gonna get drastic results with any coolant over distilled water. Some dyes and coolants will break down and clog your system over time. So, regular maintenance at 6 month to 1 year intervals is highly recommended.

jdcranke07

Honorable
Moto's recommendation is the best and most ideal for maintenance. Plus, you should have an antimicrobial fluid added to your loop and preferably have a silver coil or plug somewhere in your loop as well. Both help kill bacteria and algae build up.

You dont need an additive to kill microbial growth, Silver coils as mentioned will work fine and Uv light is another option often overlooked, if you prefer not to use additives then those will keep your loop clear, and as long as you arent mixing metals you wont have corrosion issues, avoid aluminium btw :)
Moto

Solution