Jun 22, 2019
My computer turns on for 2 minutes, and then a blue screen appears. My problem is that I get a different error code every time, and I am unable to figure out the exact problem.
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I installed a new mobo and cpu last week. Asus Z390-A and Intel i9-9700k. On day 3 my game froze, and I just figured it was my overclock. So I reset the overclock and it worked fine until today. The day started with a blue screen when trying to launch a game. My CPU overheated, so I took of the AIO water pump and reapplied thermal paste. When I started up again the temperatures were fine. But it was at this point that I got constant bluescreens. I booted it in safemode to check if it worked, and it did. So I unplugged everything except for 1 monitor, and booted normally. After 5 min the pc was still running fine, so I plugged in keyboard and mouse and it still ran for 5 more minutes. It was when I plugged in the ethernet cable that I got a bluescreen after a short while. So I unplugged the ethernet cable and left it running. I came back after 10 minutes and I got a bluescreen again. This time it said: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: nvlddmkm.sys.

As I had limited time before I had to go, I also plugged in my other 2 monitors aswell when I tested it without ethernet cable. Is it my harddrive, is it NVIDIA driver or some other driver or could it be something else? Since I have gotten so many different bluescreens I have no clue what could be wrong.

Ill be home in 5 hours so I plan to uninstall NVIDIA driver, and if that does not work ill reinstall windows. Any other suggestions as to what I can do?

Solution
at logon screen. open the power menu on bottom right
while holding shift, click restart button
this loads you into advanced startup
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
click the restart button
choose a safe mode with networking by typing number next to it
PC will restart and load safe mode

if errors only caused by drivers, you shouldn't crash in safe mode

while in here, set pc up to create minidumps

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

now boot into windows as usual and wait ffor BSOD. Once it happens, go back...

Colif

Win 11 Master
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
click the restart button

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

now boot into windows as usual and wait ffor BSOD. Once it happens, go back into safe mode
use file explorer to navigate to c windows/minidump
copy the contents to either a USB drive or another folder
upload the files to a file sharing website and we see what they have to say,

WHEA errors not normally caused by Nvidia drivers, so might be more to it than just Nvidia drivers.

Do you have Asus AI Suite installed? Its drivers can cause WHEA errors.. as can overclocking, and any overclocking software.. heat as well. WHEA = Windows Hardware Error Architecture. Its a error called by CPU but not necessarily caused by it. Can be any hardware.

rest of BSOD can be drivers, or ram

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. (it creates a bootable USB so no need for windows)

Solution
My computer turns on for 2 minutes, and then a blue screen appears. My problem is that I get a different error code every time, and I am unable to figure out the exact problem.
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I installed a new mobo and cpu last week. Asus Z390-A and Intel i9-9700k. On day 3 my game froze, and I just figured it was my overclock. So I reset the overclock and it worked fine until today. The day started with a blue screen when trying to launch a game. My CPU overheated, so I took of the AIO water pump and reapplied thermal paste. When I started up again the temperatures were fine. But it was at this point that I got constant bluescreens. I booted it in safemode to check if it worked, and it did. So I unplugged everything except for 1 monitor, and booted normally. After 5 min the pc was still running fine, so I plugged in keyboard and mouse and it still ran for 5 more minutes. It was when I plugged in the ethernet cable that I got a bluescreen after a short while. So I unplugged the ethernet cable and left it running. I came back after 10 minutes and I got a bluescreen again. This time it said: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: nvlddmkm.sys.

As I had limited time before I had to go, I also plugged in my other 2 monitors aswell when I tested it without ethernet cable. Is it my harddrive, is it NVIDIA driver or some other driver or could it be something else? Since I have gotten so many different bluescreens I have no clue what could be wrong.

Ill be home in 5 hours so I plan to uninstall NVIDIA driver, and if that does not work ill reinstall windows. Any other suggestions as to what I can do?

I don't think the OP said the computer crashed in safe mode.

Colif

Win 11 Master
My comment about safe mode relates to fact he getting WHEA errors. The other 4 all could be drivers so since they don't run in safe mode, they shouldn't cause crashes.
WHEA errors can happen anywhere if they hardware based

Jun 22, 2019
I opened an old game on steam (R.U.S.E), and it did not crash. However, all the settings were set to absolute minimum. As soon as I put up the graphics, the game froze. I did not get any bluescreen, but had to force a restart as the entire pc was frozen.

Jun 22, 2019
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
click the restart button

now boot into windows as usual and wait ffor BSOD. Once it happens, go back into safe mode
use file explorer to navigate to c windows/minidump
copy the contents to either a USB drive or another folder
upload the files to a file sharing website and we see what they have to say,

WHEA errors not normally caused by Nvidia drivers, so might be more to it than just Nvidia drivers.

Do you have Asus AI Suite installed? Its drivers can cause WHEA errors.. as can overclocking, and any overclocking software.. heat as well. WHEA = Windows Hardware Error Architecture. Its a error called by CPU but not necessarily caused by it. Can be any hardware.

rest of BSOD can be drivers, or ram

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. (it creates a bootable USB so no need for windows)
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArwS7VHWtB8PhSntuMHVXMdu6On3?e=zE6nty
Hope you can see these files. I'll run the memtest, but it will take a couple of hours until all 4 tests are done if I remember correctly, so I'll reply as soon as I have the results.

Jun 22, 2019
try running DDU, uninstall current NVidia drivers and reinstall new ones - if you normally get drivers from nvidia, try windows update instead - https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/

I have sent the dump file to a friend, he will reply when he can.
I reinstalled my NVIDIA driver, but it did not help. However, I reinstalled windows, and everything seems to be working fine now. Perhaps some drivers that were messing things up. I'll continue to run RAM test on each RAM