Question Different color blank screens under load

Feb 21, 2019
I recently obtained a Radeon sapphire rx570 for my first pc build. After the build was completed everything seemed to be running great no problems posting or any graphical issues upon first inspection. I only started to realize a problem when I put the pc under load. When I started playing league of legends I began to notice increasing lag throughout the games. I tried messing with the settings to no avail. So I decided to dig deeper. I downloaded cinebench and unigine heaven benchmark. Cinebench ran fine under the cpu portion but errored out on the gpu portion with no blue screen it just said my score wasn’t valid and every time I try to run heaven it gives me a different color blank screen. I then have to reset the computer to get it to work again. I have tried updating the drivers to no avail. Is there anything else I can do or do I need to buy a new gpu.

Budge414

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2013
Doubt very much what you've described is software-related. Do you have the means to test it in another PC?

By 'obtained' I assume it wasn't directly from a store, but you could still return it with an invoice if you know where it was from. Otherwise a repair shop may be skilled enough and willing to take a look.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, generally issues outside of 'routine' problems will be linked to hardware.