[SOLVED] Different issues directx or?

Xnitro67

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2013
First issue is that my directx web setup doesnt work but was able to do a offline version that worked so i am able to play games just fine, but i have tried the regedit fix and still nothing. however very few games i get a 0xc000007b error so im not sure whats up with that.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Directx web setup?

Do you mean DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer ?

0xc000007b = a Visual c+++ error

updating .net is one way to fix it (have you run windows update as I know there have been .net updates recently)

Solution

Xnitro67

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2013
i have every .NET and C+ rest. installed. and yes thats the one error logs just say "(0x80040154) - Class not registered" Thinking of just redoing windows soon unless we can get it fixed

Colif

Win 11 Master
one guy on Microsoft forums thought he found perfect answer, reset the PC... that is one fix but I prefer to try to fix things without a complete restart when it comes to applications

that error code also links to windows mail. I don't know if the 2nd solution here will help - https://appuals.com/windows-10-mail-app-error-0x80040154-or-0x80c8043e/
obviously don't run mail after the restart, try the thing that keeps failing instead

TRENDING THREADS