Different Screen Res for Each Account

bill

Hi,
I have two accounts set up in WinXP. Each account user would like to use a
different screen resolution. Can XP be set so that as each user logs on, the
screen res changes to his preference. One book I have says you can't do it.
Another suggests that it can be done but doesn't say how. Can it? How?

Thanks,
Bill

Bill

Display settings and color depth applies to all users: [per-computer
setting]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281565

Workarounds:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_userdisplay.htm
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/displayres.html
http://www.download.com/XP-Keep-per-User-Display-Settings/3000-2347_4-10260437.html

Other Tools/links posted earlier by Torgeir Bakken.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sto41/en/My%20Tools/XPKeepPerUserDisplaySettings.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting/msg/423d3f435989d049

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP