[SOLVED] Different sets of RAM

Solution
Mixing RAM is not a good idea due to latency differences and worse if from different manufacturers.
Get yourself a single kit that are factory binned to assure compliance, the size and frequency your CPU and Motherboard support.
Best is to select them from the MB QVL and that way you know they are tested and known to work.
Mixing RAM is not a good idea due to latency differences and worse if from different manufacturers.
Get yourself a single kit that are factory binned to assure compliance, the size and frequency your CPU and Motherboard support.
Best is to select them from the MB QVL and that way you know they are tested and known to work.

Reactions: CountMike
Solution
Hello I was wondering that if I have a 2x16 gb set from patriot -
https://www.cclonline.com/product/2...rVXvcCM2hzx0-VCscXi52VqSly-MnN9BoC6-kQAvD_BwE
Would I be able to buy a different set from another vender for example and run them as their own separate dual channels for 32gb or is it just better to buy another 2x16 from patriot.
My motherboard is a B450-A-PRO-MAX
CPU- Ryzen 5 1600
Mixing brands and even adding same brand and type is at best "Try and see what happens". Although chance are good,nobody can predict behavior.