Question DIFFERENT SPEED TEST RESULTS!?

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
Hello
I've a internet speed issue that's when i achieve some gigabytes my career block my net to 2mb and it becomes slow but what is strange that in speedtest.net site it show me very high speed results (30 mb)different to others like fast.com Google speed test ...
Can someone explain me that ?
A small remark: The loading time page is very high.

This is the strangeness you see with caps. It is not unusual for some sites to not be limited. The obvious ones are to the ISP web site. I know some people abuse this. If for example they would not block google hosting services IP you could build your own vpn server.

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
This is the strangeness you see with caps. It is not unusual for some sites to not be limited. The obvious ones are to the ISP web site. I know some people abuse this. If for example they would not block google hosting services IP you could build your own vpn server.
Thank you for your reply but how I can build my own VPN server

The vpn server itself is pretty easy you either lease form a company that preloads it or you use a linux image and learn to configure it.

The much harder problem is figuring out which ip/servers are subject to the cap limitations and which are not. You would have to find a hosting company that had servers that for some reason where outside the cap. In many cases it is just cheaper to buy more bandwidth from the ISP that is limiting you.

Pretty much if it is simple for you to find the company will also know about it and block it.

So try to learn about hosting services in general and see if any are even a option. If they are very determined to block you they may have manually put in a list of IP addresses that are not subject to the cap.

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
The vpn server itself is pretty easy you either lease form a company that preloads it or you use a linux image and learn to configure it.

The much harder problem is figuring out which ip/servers are subject to the cap limitations and which are not. You would have to find a hosting company that had servers that for some reason where outside the cap. In many cases it is just cheaper to buy more bandwidth from the ISP that is limiting you.

Pretty much if it is simple for you to find the company will also know about it and block it.

So try to learn about hosting services in general and see if any are even a option. If they are very determined to block you they may have manually put in a list of IP addresses that are not subject to the cap.
Thanks you for your reply
But I can't understand your response because I'm not expert in the hosting server
Anyway I can explain my situation I use 4g connection wich is illimited of volume but speed is changing (to 2mb )daily if I reach some gigabytes ,the career trick the clients.
Recently I remark that time loading of sites is very fast for 2mb
In another sites of measuring speed it reach 15 mb or more just for seconds and go down to 2mb like the career restrain the speed.
But in speed test.net the career can't restrain the connection speed and stays to 15 mb connection that make me conclude that I can bypass the restraining
Okay my Question if someone has a trick to use my full connection potential

Maybe I should have gone with the standard answer. No it is not possible.

I used to sit in meetings with network engineers from cell phone companies where topics like this were discussed.. They know all the tricks and can completely stop you if they want to. For example you see solution where people say root the phone to so they can't tell you tethered it. This is almost stupid because you can still tell by the traffic. The only reason some "tricks" work is that the legal and marketing department will not allow the engineers to implement solutions. They are worried about impact to customers who are not attempting to hack.

It actually takes some skills to find these holes if they exist. They are trying to prevent the script kiddies who think they can just load some magic program.