i7 9700k
Cooler Master Masterliquid 240
MSI Z390-A PRO
MSI GTX 1660 Ti
G.Skill 2 x 8GB 3200MHz
PSU: Corsair TX650(from my old PC)
Cabinet: Antec Full tower with 3 cabinet fans 120mm
1tb WD HDD(from my old PC)

It's only been a month since I assembled it myself and it was working fine unit yesterday.
I turned on the PC and faced BSOD error with stop code Machine Check Exception, so I googled a bit for this error and found(for some other PC setup) that changing the cpu's CoreV to 1.3-1.35 fixes this problem.
So I changed the voltage from the BIOS overclocking settings and my PC was up and running.
But then I started playing Game, PUBG PC, and after a few minutes another BSOD was there, and then again I changed the voltage back to default and my PC again worked perfectly but then on its own again BSOD and kept restarting with different types of stop code:
Clock Watchdog Timeout
WHEA Uncorrectable Error
IRQL Not Less or Equal
Kernel Mode Heap Corruption
Memory Management
Even updated the BIOS for the Motherboard still no success.
Now changing voltage sometimes make the windows run but not for long.

Saved for almost a year for buying this PC setup, PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!!! 😢😢

Last edited:
May 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My PC setup:
i7 9700k
Cooler Master Masterliquid 240
MSI Z390-A PRO
MSI GTX 1660 Ti
G.Skill 2 x 8GB 3200MHz
PSU: Corsair TX650(from my old PC)
Cabinet: Antec Full tower with 3 cabinet fans 120mm
1tb WD HDD(from my old PC)

It's only been a month since I assembled it myself and it was working fine unit yesterday.
I turned on the PC and faced BSOD error with stop code Machine Check Exception, so I googled a bit for this error and found(for some other PC setup) that changing the cpu's CoreV to 1.3-1.35 fixes this problem.
So I changed the voltage from the BIOS overclocking settings and my PC was up and running.
But then I started playing Game, PUBG PC, and after a few minutes another BSOD was there, and then again I changed the voltage back to default and my PC again worked perfectly but then on its own again BSOD and kept restarting with different types of stop code:
Clock Watchdog Timeout
WHEA Uncorrectable Error
IRQL Not Less or Equal
Kernel Mode Heap Corruption
Memory Management
Even updated the BIOS for the Motherboard still no success.
Now changing voltage sometimes make the windows run but not for long.

Saved for almost a year for buying this PC setup, PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!!! 😢😢

Now there is no display output!!!

TRENDING THREADS