[SOLVED] different types of os's

Hi every one i have used windows and linux i mean lets be honest who hasn't reakky used either of the two basics.... however im looking to expand my horizon a little and look to play with a few new ones i've never maybe even heard of any idea's out there?

The reason you only heard of those two, and android, is because those are the only ones that are worth anything.
So yeah android but you probably already used that on your smartphone and maybe pure Unix although it might not be different enough from linux to count.

If you still want to try mostly useless OSes just fror fun I could recommend icAROS which strives to be a modern Amiga environment.

Reactions: white.a.drew
The reason you only heard of those two, and android, is because those are the only ones that are worth anything.
So yeah android but you probably already used that on your smartphone and maybe pure Unix although it might not be different enough from linux to count.

If you still want to try mostly useless OSes just fror fun I could recommend icAROS which strives to be a modern Amiga environment.
Thank you actually seems like fun