Question Difficulty choosing between these monitors for my build...

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, I am looking for a monitor to go with my first gaming pc build. Here's the full pcpartpicker list, it has a Ryzen 5 2600 and a RTX 2060.

My budget is around RM1200 (just under US$300). I live in Malaysia so I can't buy anything large like monitors in Amazon because the shipping fees are ridiculous.

I've been browsing online and I've found these 2 monitors :

ViewSonic VX3276-2K-mhd
32" 1440p IPS panel 60Hz

MSI Optix MAG27C
27" 1080p VA curved panel 144Hz

I will be using my pc to play games and netflix, but while I'm not going to do any photo editing, I'd still prefer a monitor with good colour accuracy and contrast because I've used a pretty ehh TN panel for years and I'd like something nicer. I've heard people say that games look great at 1440p while the high refresh rate isn't going to make that much of a difference (though it will help in my CSGO sessions). The 32" IPS screen size sounds awesome, and the monitor itself looks very sleek ( I don't like "gamer style" designs). But I won't be able to upgrade my system for another good 5 to 7 years, so is my rtx 2060 going to be able to handle 1440p for that long or will I start to have to turn settings down in 2 years? Please suggest which monitor you think is better for my system, and thanks for helping!