Digital Camera

When I connect my camera and switch on a message appears
saying that a new drive has been detected and giving me
several options as to what to do with the files/images.

A friend only gets a new drive come up and he has to
copy and paste the contents. He is not too good at this
sort of thing, so what does he have to do to make his pc
act the same as mine please?

Did his camera come with software that should have been
installed BEFORE the camera was first connected to the
computer?

"William Lamm" <williamlamm@msn.com> wrote in message
| When I connect my camera and switch on a message appears
| saying that a new drive has been detected and giving me
| several options as to what to do with the files/images.
|
| A friend only gets a new drive come up and he has to
| copy and paste the contents. He is not too good at this
| sort of thing, so what does he have to do to make his pc
| act the same as mine please?

Mike

Splendid

He has to have the same camera and software as you..