Digital music stores?

kol12

Honorable
Jan 26, 2015
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows of some good digital music stores? Maybe some larger more well known ones?

I find the prices at itunes to be a bit steep, I mean for the newer albums the prices seem about right, still a bit high but the same prices for much older albums I think is ridiculous!

I know their are a lot of albums uploaded around the net as well but I'm a bit wary of infections. I know piracy isn't tolerated here but are some of the album uploads around mostly clean? I'm talking mainly of older albums as I don't think their worth paying the itunes prices.

If you want alternatives Amazon and Microsoft have decent music stores, and you can use other services like pandora if streaming works for your needs.

Don't pirate, after all, if you aren't willing to pay the price to buy the albums, those songs aren't worth bothering with!

It's just called the Windows Store. Open the music app that comes with Windows 8 and 10 and you should see it when you search for an album name.

It sometimes shows up as xbox music, though the name's changed and library massively expanded. Also make sure to check their christmas specials, I got ~15 albums from the last 5 years for free from their offers.