Digital Storm Intros HydroLux Desktop Cooling Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Bob

Honorable
May 26, 2013
Quick question: The article says that this is "aimed at enthusiasts who want the look and performance of liquid cooling, but don't have the know-how to install a system on their own." It then goes on to say "now made available exclusively on all Digital Storm desktops."

So isn't this just a fancy name for a custom loop?

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
This whole article reads like nothing more than a marketing brochure for the product. It's filled entirely with Marketing fluff, and nothing in terms of real detail. Kinda sucks.

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
This whole article reads like nothing more than a marketing brochure for the product. It's filled entirely with Marketing fluff, and nothing in terms of real detail. Kinda sucks.

G

one thing that catches my mind is that white PCB thing...its like a custom made "fan controller"? but other than that Digital storm is for rich peeps who don't know how to build computers? Im sorry if I offend anyone...I mean my rig is a bit expensive but when you put my options in their hands, the price goes up like 800...meanwhile you can be upgrading a shit ton of stuff like what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.