Digital Storm Vanquish II Level 1 Thoughts

Cube_of_Rubik

Honorable
Sep 9, 2013
Hello! I want to buy a computer for gaming purposes. I am currently playing games using the Sony Playstation 3. I selected the hardware that I wanted for my computer, but I read many reviews from costumers who received broken computer parts. Since I do not live in the United States, returning products will be difficult and pricey for me. Therefore, I searched for Digital Storm computers on the internet. The Digital Storm Vanquish II Level 1 is what I have chosen as my gaming computer. Before I purchase this, I would like to know your thoughts about this product. Thank you.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/vanquish-ii.asp

Speculations:
Processor: Intel Core i3 4330 3.5GHz Dual-Core
Motherboard: Asus H81M-D/E Plus MATX
Memory: Digital Storm Certified Performance Series 8GB DDR3-1600
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 1GB
Storage: Seagate 500GB 7200RPM
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Solution
That should cope fine with gaming on medium-high settings.
In the long run though I would upgrade the CPU to a i5 4670 as it will handle a lot better.
Also the Power supply unit (PSU) should be fine but it has low wattage so a new graphics card and CPU would need a new PSU to power them.
Hope this helps!

Hjgrove

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
That should cope fine with gaming on medium-high settings.
In the long run though I would upgrade the CPU to a i5 4670 as it will handle a lot better.
Also the Power supply unit (PSU) should be fine but it has low wattage so a new graphics card and CPU would need a new PSU to power them.
Hope this helps!

Solution