Digital Storm's Aventum 3, A Thing Of Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoidz

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Was this machine actually running in demo or just powering the lights? If it was running any kind of load how loud was it?

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
I do not see any wings or thrusters, so it did not look like a spaceship to me. It does, however, looks like an hyperdrive engine under the cockpit of a Millenium Falcon.. :)

Drejeck

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
That would be annoying. And real water cooling has to be done with mere demineralized water which transfer heat better, doesn't stain tubings and WBs and is not coductive. Tubings at 90 degrees are plain stupid, 45 degree and swirling Bitspower ones are the best. But yes, you pay for the look of it, if this satisfies people go on. It's like adding neons everywhere and big screens and stereo in your "tuned car", among normal cars it stand out, among race cars it's just a jester.

Mr_John_Pig

Reputable
Jan 15, 2015
It's practically the Aventum II with more vents in the case it has mostly the same specs and stuff. The Aventum II is my favorite PC of all time ( however I can not afford it :( ) its gorgeous and extremely powerful. Digital storm happens to be my favorite PC company aswell! They make awesome PC's they have 2 in house case designs ( used in the Aventum II and Bolt II ) They don't overboard on the overpricing * cough alienware cough*and they have great reviews and customer service! IF you are rich buy from them!

Status
Not open for further replies.