Question Digital vibrance setting resets on 1 of three monitors

InfurnoHD

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2015
Hi.

I have three monitors (not the same models) and my main one resets the digital vibrance setting every time it goes to sleep.

However, when I go in to nvidia control panel, the "slider" is still at 100%, but i have to drag it around and back to 100% for it to look like "normal" again.

Any idea what could be causing this? Monitor in question is an Acer XB270HA from may 2015.

Computer specs:
IRMrJcF.png

Ralston18

Titan
More information needed.

Are all three monitors on the same system? I expect so but no harm in confirming.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

How is each monitor connected? GPU or motherboard port ---- video cable ------> monitor.

DVI, HDMI, DP? Any adapters.

Any power savers?

If possible swap the Acer Monitor around: different computers, ports, cables. Do so methodically to determine if the problem follows the Acer Monitor or stays with any swapped in/test monitor.

InfurnoHD

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2015
More information needed.

Check the updated post :) Also, the OS information is below the graphics card, as well as the disk drive information. I've added capacity under the picture.

Other than that I don't really know what other specs there are to post? PSU is also in the edited version.

I'll interchange displayport cables between two of the monitors and give you an update

InfurnoHD

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2015
OS = Windows 10 Education - is that correct?

Not seeing PSU specs

Has BIOS ever been updated? Date shown is 05/14/2020. No need to do any immediate update, etc. Just determine if the BIOS is current or not.

The OS is indeed Windows 10 Education.

I think i forgot to save the edit to my post LOL.

Anyways, the PSU is a Corsair CV650 650W, about a year old and in fine working condition.

I've never updated the BIOS so the date you specified makes sense.