[SOLVED] Digitalized Graphics and Overexposure before game crash (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770)(AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six Core Processor)

May 30, 2021
I tried launching Rainbow Six Siege, but when I got to the loading screen the graphics digitalized and black and colorful squares populated the screen, followed by a game crash. I then updated Windows and Nvidia Drivers, and then tried to launch a less intensive game like Totally Accurate Battlegrounds, and the game did the same exact thing. Does anyone know what is going on?

Solution
There's not usually an identifiable culprit. The PSU you have isn't top-tier -- EVGA hasn't had any of those since the end of their relationship with Super Flower -- but it's not a bad one, either. Without a cause such as that, it's typically just luck in the draw and eight years isn't a bad run for a GPU.
May 30, 2021
My power supply is an EVGA B5 Series modular one, which I don't think is very bad.

Edit: I did a VRAM test and found out that there are a lot of errors, looks like I will be getting a new GPU, thanks for all the help. Do you know what would make the VRAM start to fail?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
There's not usually an identifiable culprit. The PSU you have isn't top-tier -- EVGA hasn't had any of those since the end of their relationship with Super Flower -- but it's not a bad one, either. Without a cause such as that, it's typically just luck in the draw and eight years isn't a bad run for a GPU.

Solution