Dim 3000 Video Out - Help

I have just ordered a Dell 3000.
I am sure that the video out is NOT a DVI interface, can someone
confirm,Please.

I would like to hook up my "old" computer & new one with this KVM:
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1274320&CatId=0

As the video connectors on this KVM are DVIs it would likely not work,
but I would like confirmation.
Perhaps someone could suggest a USB2 KVM with analog video in/outs.
Thanks

You're correct, it's analog out.