dot

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002

How to I find out what AGP version I have on my Dell Dimension 8200 2.53
desktop?

TIA
Dot

You could look in your user's manual, where you'll see that your video
controller is AGP 4X.

Rocky

"Dot" <dot@spam.com> wrote in message
> How to I find out what AGP version I have on my Dell Dimension 8200 2.53
> desktop?
>
> TIA
> Dot

Your owners manual is also online at Dell's web site. (That's where I got
the info.) There's actually quite a lot of good information on Dell's web
site. Among the jewels is the Dell Community Forums.

Rocky

"Dot" <dot@spam.com> wrote in message
Thank you!
I couldn't find my manual otherwise I sure would have looked there first
instead of taking the time to ask and post here :)
dot

On Mon, 17 May 2004 00:15:15 GMT, "Dot" <dot@spam.com> wrote:

>How to I find out what AGP version I have on my Dell Dimension 8200 2.53
>desktop?
>
>TIA
>Dot

If you don't have the manual anymore, download Belarc Advisor, and run
it. It'll tell you.

Just curious, though: why do you need to know?
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots: