Intel-made 810-series motherboard, 810e I think, with a 733MHz Pentium III.
Original memory probably 128MB, PC133. Original disk drive probably 10GB. 40x
or greater CD-ROM drive.

Go to the support section at www.dell.com , and enter the service tag (sticker
on the back). The Dell web site will tell you the original system configuration
and can also interrogate the system and tell you what is presently installed.
You can also use the model "Dimension L733R" to find less precise information
about the computer... Ben Myers

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:55:43 GMT, "Musashi" <Miyamoto@Hosokawa.co.jp> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what is inside this Dimension L733R?
>Or oint me to a site.
>
>Thanks VM

MuSaShI

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2004

OK thanks very much.

<ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net (Ben Myers)> wrote in message news:418910b7.16729305@news.charter.net...
> Intel-made 810-series motherboard, 810e I think, with a 733MHz Pentium III.
> Original memory probably 128MB, PC133. Original disk drive probably 10GB. 40x
> or greater CD-ROM drive.
>
> Go to the support section at www.dell.com , and enter the service tag (sticker
> on the back). The Dell web site will tell you the original system configuration
> and can also interrogate the system and tell you what is presently installed.
> You can also use the model "Dimension L733R" to find less precise information
> about the computer... Ben Myers
>
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:55:43 GMT, "Musashi" <Miyamoto@Hosokawa.co.jp> wrote:
>
> >Can anyone tell me what is inside this Dimension L733R?
> >Or oint me to a site.
> >
> >Thanks VM

support.dell.com, enter the service tag, choose Original Configuration. The
parts manifest will show up.