Dimensions of Upright Pole Position Cabinet

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I was wondering if someone out there might be able to provide me with
the dimensions of the upright Pole Position cabinet. My biggest
concern about the cabinet is that it will be to wide to fit through a
standard door in a house, so the width is the most important. Any info
is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help.

Ross

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

It fit through my standard interior doors. It has to be a straight shot
though.

Mark Hooks