Dino PC build

Digitalwart

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013
Hi

Bought PC Gamer a couple days ago, and it had a group test of budget pcs, from which I spied the winner was the Batman GTX 660 by Dino PC. Having looked at their website I see the specs are slightly different. Given the pcs from this group test were supplied I think specifically by the various manufacturers, is this a given? It seems a bit odd that the specs are different just days later. Do I have to like it or lump it?

Thanx for input

Solution
What is the actual date of the review? Lead time for a print magazine can be quite long. Specific parts may have changed. Different supplier, discontinued model, better profit margin, whatever.

And if you look in a few weeks, it will have changed again.

USAFRet

Titan
What is the actual date of the review? Lead time for a print magazine can be quite long. Specific parts may have changed. Different supplier, discontinued model, better profit margin, whatever.

And if you look in a few weeks, it will have changed again.

Solution

Digitalwart

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013

No date for review but the mag came out 21st November, xmas 2013 issue, so less than a week. Same review I think in PC Format.

I rather think it was put together just for the mag. There's not a huge difference.

TRENDING THREADS