Dinobot Transformer Goes From T-Rex to Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Damn you Marcus. My savings account hates you!

Keep this up and my entire computer will soon be made of transformers. Any word on a transformers case by chance? If not I see a void to be filled.

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
Trypticon was an awesome robot. I remember seeing it at Toys R Us and desperately wanting it.

I did have Grimlock which was awesome too.

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]tenor77[/nom]Damn you Marcus. My savings account hates you!Keep this up and my entire computer will soon be made of transformers. Any word on a transformers case by chance? If not I see a void to be filled.[/citation]
Oh man, what I really want is a Unicron transforming computer case!

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
The Ravage drive is cool and "useful, at a certain point. However, this mouse seems awfully akward to use. I can,t imagine holding that thing for hours.

That doesn't even look like Grimlock. BOOOOOO........

I know that in order to transform into a mouse the dinobot form can't look like the original, but that doesn't even look like they tried. If you're gonna make a transformer mouse, put a little more effort into it.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
This thing would be KILLER if it transformed at the push of a button.

Leaving the desk, hit the button... BLAM transformation begins to dino. When you come back, hit the button... BLAM you got a mouse again.

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]JWL3[/nom]Trypticon was an awesome robot. I remember seeing it at Toys R Us and desperately wanting it.I did have Grimlock which was awesome too.[/citation]

dude - I still have my Grimlock! And Snarl, and Sludge, and Swoop, and Slag! I still have Jetfire to and quite a few other Transformers. (I still cringe when I remember how my mom made me throw my Jetfire box away. at the time I had no idea I should have kept it but I had and it had been in my room forever and of course mom thought it was junk since it was just the box)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS